What is SiVa?
SiVa (Signature Validation) web service provides JSON and SOAP based API web interface to validate digital signatures. Please take a look in Validation Policy section for supported formats and applied constraints.
SiVa uses following Java libraries and command line utilities:
- DigiDoc4J Java library to validate BDOC (supported signature
TimeMark) and DDOC containers.
- EU DSS (Digital Signature Service) library is used to validate all other types of digital signatures that are not covered above.
DigiDoc4j EU DSS fork
SiVa will use the following functionality of EU DSS library:
- XAdES/CAdES/PAdES Validation Functionality
- ASIC-E and ASIC-S container validation
- TSL loading functionality
DigiDoc4J is used to validate both
TimeStamp based BDOC and DDOC containers. For more information on DigiDoc4J visit Github
SiVa will use the following functionality of DigiDoc4J:
- BDOC validation functionality
- DDOC validation functionality
Main features of SiVa validation service:
- SOAP and REST/JSON API to validate signatures.
- SOAP and REST/JSON API to retrieve data files from DDOC containers.
- SOAP API is compadible with X-Road v6.
- Signing of validation report.